CCS Theatre Camp
Our Theatre Department is one of the best in the city, when compared to even larger, public school districts and many colleges The professionalism and experience represented within this department by staff and volunteers cannot be expressed nor can it be beat. Attend a CCS Theatre performance and see for yourself!
This camp is a CCS Theatre Boosters' fundraising activity, and we hope to offer it annually. The 2015 camp show was a very successful, "Annie Kids!" See this to view some amazing photos!
2016 Camp Show: "Cinderella Kids"
2016 Camp Dates: June 13th- 17th (Performance will take place on Friday, June 17th.)
2016 Camp Location: Junior/Senior High Campus Chapel and Cafeteria
2016 Camp Costs: $150 per student
- Camp is open to students 4th thru 8th grades.
- Registration is limited to 40 campers.
- Camp will run Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Campers will pack a lunch each day, and Theatre Booster families will provide a snack each day for 50.
- Online registration begins Wednesday, April 6th. To register, go to this link for the "get me registered" link and sign up! Registration Deadline: June 10th
- Students who participate in Theatre Camp do not have to be CCS students.
Bernadette Beacham (a current CCS Theatre Department student) will be overseeing the camp coordination. Ten additional CCS students (approved by Mr. Beaver) will also help run the camp.
The CCS Theatre Booster Board will be responsible to promote the camp, develop mechanism and manage registration, oversee meals and snacks, and ticket sales. But we will need your help!
Camp Performance Night
- On Friday, June 17th, after the “camp day,” campers will take a short break and have an early dinner from 4-5:00 p.m.
- Booster volunteers will set performance space during dinner.
- The cast will get into costume and perform a dress rehearsal 5:15 - 6:15 p.m.
- House will open at 6:30 p.m. Tickets will be $5 each.
- The performance evening will begin at 7:00 p.m., and will last until 8:30 p.m. with time for introductions and a celebration after the performance.
Any questions, please contact Kimberly Beacham.