As you can imagine, while the Theatre students are rehearsing, building sets, and pulling together the technical aspects of the shows, the CCS Theatre performances also require quite a lot of activity behind the scenes.Parent volunteers are always needed. Theatre Department activities take place year 'round, and whether you have a student involved in CCS Theatre or not, your support is greatly appreciated!
All CCS parents are technically Boosters, but if you'd like to help in a specific way (listed below), please contact the following people or Wayne Beaver, the CCS Drama Director.
- Kimberly Beacham - Fundraising Coordinator
- Kimberly Beacham - Theatre Patron Program
- Amy Schlake - Tech Week Cast Meals (a.k.a. "Play Week")
- Kimberly Beacham - Cappies Meal (Either the fall or spring production is chosen each year to be the Cappie production, which means the Cappie critics will attend and critique this particular show. A special meal, usually with the theme of the chosen show, is served to the critics.
- Kimberly Beacham - CCS Summer Theatre Camp
- Becky Culbertson - Costume Design
- Leah Murphy - Makeup and Hair Design
Please, join us!