The VIP Report
If you want to be an in-the-know CCS parent,
reading the weekly Very Important Parent Report or “VIP“ Report is a must!
It's issued every Thursday during the school year via email to all CCS families. This publication contains the most up-to-date school information for parents including academic, extracurricular, and athletic information. Its content is generated by CCS teachers, coaches, staff, and parent volunteers.
There are select dates that the report is not sent out, mainly holidays and school vacations. It also is released on a more limited basis during the summer.
- What's the difference between The VIP Report and Sam's Spotlight?
The VIP Report is a "basic information" publication, sharing items from staff such as important upcoming meetings, athletic dates, college prep resources, fundraisers, and MUCH MORE. Sam's Spotlight is a celebratory "reporting" publication, sharing upbeat, fun student/staff accomplishments and activities that take place on and off campuses.
- How can I receive The VIP Report?
Once your student is officially accepted and enrolled at CCS, your email address is automatically added to the email distribution list. If you'd like to add an email address to the distribution list (another household family member or a grandparent or friend), please email Leah Perry.
- The VIP Report September 13, 2018
- The VIP Report September 6, 2018
- The VIP Report August 30, 2018
- The VIP Report August 23, 2018
- The VIP Report August 16, 2018
- The VIP Report August 9, 2018
- The VIP Report August 2, 2018
- The VIP Report July 26, 2018
- The VIP Report July 19, 2018
- The VIP Report July 12, 2018