Other Current Fundraisers
Check out the long list of fundraisers going on this school year! This list is always being added to, so check back frequently! (If the event is blue and underlined, then click on it; there's a webpage with more information!)
PTF (Parent-Teacher Fellowship)
- Kroger Community Rewards Program
- Box Tops Program
- Flower Sale: The PTF sponsors this annual fundraiser each spring. Students who participate in the sale can win some fabulous prizes! There are also extra order forms at both campus offices. Contact: Bobbie Armour.
Project Mañana: CCS' Sister School Colegio Evangelico Dios Da La Sabiduría,
located in Villa González, Dominican Republic
- Trifecta: Saturday, October 28 - 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. JH/SH Campus
- Rootbeer Float Sale: Every Thursday, 11-11:30 a.m., JH/SH Lunchroom
- Nacho Sale (5th Grade): November 14-18, Elementary Campus lunchtimes, $2 - Proceeds help offset their camp trip.
- Annual Spring Flower Sale: through Blue Ribbon Blooms - Proceeds to benefit the PTF funds. Please contact Bobbie Armour.
- Popcorn Fridays: On certain Fridays at the Elementary Campus, students bring in extra quarters to buy bags of popcorn during their lunch times. Contact: Adrianne Hubbard.
- Scholastic Book Fair: Monday, December 5-9, 2016 - Annual event that gives students and families opportunities to purchase books and other fun items. Shop online! Click the title.
- Art Fair: Annual event that showcases CCS students' artwork. Coincides with Grandparents' Day activities. Please contact Susan Fox with any questions.
- Art to Remember!: An opportunity offered annually for families to purchase their students' artwork made into gift items. Please contact Susan Fox with any questions.
- Junior Olympics Concessions Stand: April 31, 2017, 11:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. - Lunch concessions profits during the CCS Junior Olympics event each spring go toward Junior Olympics. Any questions, please contact Karina Gross.
7-12th Grade Class
Trifecta: A large-scale fundraising event with activities taking place at the JH/SH campus and the Elementary campus in the fall (late October or early Novemember).
8th Grade Class
(for Washington D.C. trip)
- Gold Canyon Candle Sale: Month of September - Please contact Beverly Granger with any questions or to purchase.
- Donatos Edge to Edge Cards Sale: Month of October - Please contact Rachel Waltz with any questions or to purchase.
- Butter Braids: Month of November - Please contact Jennifer Barthelemy with any questions or to purchase.
Freshmen Grade Class
- Candy Gram Sales: At each fall play performance (at the Fairfield Community Arts Center), a table is setup and those attending can purchase a candy gram, complete with handwritten message, for the actor(s) of their choice. These yummy encouragements are delivered backstage during the show. NEEDED: CANDY DONATIONS NOW and VOLUNTEERS TO MAN THE TABLE during performances. Please send in candy with your student, and contact Marjorie Pitts with any questions or to volunteer.
- Star Gram Sales: TBA - A Star Gram is a note of encouragement - alone, or attached to any or all of the following: generous bag of candy, single long stem rose, or a 12-rose bouquet, all delivered backstage to your favorite cast member, crew, or adult during their performance of White Christmas, our spring theatre show. For ore details and to order electronically go here!
The juniors have several fundraising opportunities throughout the year. All of the funds raised are used for the Junior-Senior Prom in May. Please contact Lisa McKain or Courtney Rice with any questions.
- Gourmet Popcorn Sale: November 4-December 2 - Students will sell flavored popcorn ranging from $12-$25. A blue and white Cougar Spirit flavor will also be available.
- Chipotle Night: Monday, Oct. 30, 2017 4:00 - 8:00 p.m. - Chipotle will give us 50% of each in-store order if this flyer is presented in print, on a phone or if mentioned you are with CCS.
- Wardrobe Wednesdays: On designated Wednesdays, students who pay $2 can be out of dress code (see stipulations).
- Sweetest Day Flower/Candy Gram Sale: The sale will take place September 26-October 4 during lunchtimes. Order forms can be picked up at the JH/SH front office if parents would like to order for students!
- Box Top Collection: November - February, Collection box is in the JH/SH Lobby or send directly to Mrs. McKain.
- Powder Puff Volleyball Game: JH/SH Gymnasium, Junior and Senior boys battle it out in this CCS annual game!
NJHS (National Junior Honor Society)
NJHS fundraisers to come!
NHS (National Honor Society)
- Hoxworth Blood Drive: JH/SH Campus Chapel Lobby Area - Please contact Kim Stone with any questions.
Junior and/or Senior High Choir
- Christmas Fruitcake (and Other Weighty Matters) Madrigal Dinner: Tuesday, December 5, 2017, 7-8:30 p.m. - A short comedia renaissance play that includes singing. While the choir perform the audience will enjoy a renaissance-esque catered dinner. Please contact Carolyn Kennedy.
- Singing Valentines: Purchase Wednesday, February 1 - 12, 2018 and delivered at lunchtimes on
February 13 & 14, 2018.
Chik-Fil-A Leadership Academy
Project to be decided.
JH/SH Campus Library (Resource Center)
Scholastic Book Fair: Monday, December 5th - 9th, JH/SH Campus Library - Contact Mrs. Courtney Rice.
- CCS Patron Subscriptions: Become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Level CCS Theatre Patron! Please contact Kimberly Beacham with questions or to volunteer in this effort. Click the title for details and for the membership form.
- CCS Theatre Camp: Students in 4th through 8th grades can attend this special summer (June) theatre camp, complete with performance at the end of the week! Please contact Kimberly Beacham with questions or to volunteer in this effort.
- Annual 5K: Saturday, November 12th, 9:00 a.m., Joyce Park - This annual event is a HUGE deal! Come and enjoy the exercise and hub-bub! Donations and volunteers needed. Click the link for all details! Contact Mr. Tim Speight.
- Concessions and Spirit Wear: Each year at all home basketball and volleyball games (held at our Junior/Senior High Campus Gym), and all home soccer games (held at the Elementary Campus soccer field (next to TCA), the Boosters sell concessions and/or spirit wear. Please contact Boosters' President, Mike Johnson with any questions or suggestions. For spirit wear sales, contact Melissa Bertram.
- The Cougar Cave: Each year, The Cougar Cave (located in the Junior/Senior High Campus Athletic Lobby) is open and Spirit Wear can be purchased. Click "The Cougar Cave" for store hours.