Summer Camp and Open Gym
Here's a recap of our 2018-19 season! We compiled another 20-win season (20-6), won a fifth consecutive MVC conference Gray Division title, captured our fourth sectional title, and third district runner-up crown.
We will be starting player development, open gyms, and weight training the week of April 8, 2019.
Our summer team activities will begin May 28, 2019, and conclude the end of June. Contact Coach Woods for more details regarding the summer plans...something you surely do not want to miss if you are planning to play basketball next winter.
We highly encourage you to join and attend the above mentioned functions whenever possible. Contact Coach Woods for questions or concerns regarding attendance due to other spring, summer, or fall sport commitments.
2019 CCS Youth Summer Basketball Camp Information
- Open to ALL BOYS and GIRLS (kindergarten through incoming 9th graders). Not just CCS students/families!
- Hosted by Coach Carl Woods and the CCS boys basketball program.
- Cost is $85/camper. Note: There is a multi-camper discount.
- Each camper will receive a basketball and t-shirt.
- Camp dates and times: Monday, June 10, through Friday, June 14, 2019. Camp runs daily from 9:00 a.m. to noon
- Registration for camp will be open through Monday, June 10. However, for adequate t-shirt sizing and ordering, we encourage you to register ASAP.
- Registration forms will be made available online and through the CCS Athletic Office March 25, 2019
- Camp location: Cincinnati Christian Schools, Junior/Senior High Campus, 7474 Morris Road, Fairfield Township, Ohio 45011
- Checks payable to Cincinnati Christian Schools Boys Basketball Program
- Contact Coach Woods.
Contact: Coach Woods (Carl Woods, Assistant Athletic Director/Head Varsity Boys Basketball Coach)
Cell: (513) 319-5771
Send an Email
Winter Elementary League
This league will replace the CYO League in which CCS usually participates.