The CCS Athletic Programs (within the CCS Athletic Department) have a long, consistent history within its division of solid athleticism, healthy Christian competition, grounded coaches and leadership, while having good, clean fun! We are proud to offer 14 sports at the senior high level, as well as numerous teams at the junior high and elementary levels as well. We strive to build Christian character while pursuing championships.
Athleticism: CCS student athletes enjoy a competitive environment that encourages conditioning of the mind, as well as the body.
Discipleship and Mentoring: Not only are our student athletes learning specific skills within their chosen sport(s) and how to apply sports disciplines to their lives, but they are also learning how to apply spiritual disciplines to their sport. Each team coach has prayer and devotion time allotted with his/her team that helps bond the team in a deeper connection, as Christian brothers and sisters.
Memberships and Affiliations: Cincinnati Christian is a full member of the Miami Valley Conference and Ohio High School Athletic Association. The Miami Valley Conference is a premier athletic conference with a long history of success both locally and at the state level.
Click on the links below to learn more about these two organizations:
Check out the current team rosters and schedules AND MORE on the CCS athletic website, which is the website to check for the most up-to-date CCS sports information: www.cincinnatichristianathletics.org.
Athletic Program Highlights:
- Fall, Winter and Spring Sports Programs for male and female athletes (including, but not limited to, football, soccer, track, volleyball, basketball, softball, swimming, bowling, etc.)
- Year-round, specialized conditioning for athletes (on specific afternoons) by the very qualified Coach Tom Katenkamp (along with appropriate team coaches)
- An inside running track
- State-of-the-art weight room
- State-of-the-art football weight room and locker room
- Athletic Partnership with Cincinnati Children's Hospital Sports Medicine Division - includes FREE services, such as a full service athletic training room for minor/major injury evaluations, 7-days/week access to trainer for injury-related questions, and so much more!
- Full-sized gymnasium with bleachers
- Active Athletic Boosters
Athletics Participation Forms:
If your student would like to participate in a CCS sport, the appropriate forms must be completed and a video watched.
All athletics participation forms and the Student Athlete Handbook have been updated and can now be found on the CCS Athletics website, under the "Forms" tab.
Please get a head start and turn in these forms early. www.cincinnatichristianathletics.org
Athletic Events Passes:
Download the Athletic Department website Events Pass Application Form. The form describes each option in detail.