At CCS, if your student participates as a CCS athlete, then you as their family are an Athletic Booster! Every hour you spend volunteering at or before a sports event, indicates active participation with the CCS Athletic Boosters. This time also counts towards your 20 hour volunteer commitment!
What does the Athletic Booster do?
- The Cougar Cave operates under the Athletic Boosters. All profit from the Cougar Cave goes into the Athletic Booster funds to help support the athletic teams with their needs.
- The Athletic Boosters provide both financial and volunteer support for all of our athletic teams.
Examples: Two $1000 scholarships to senior athletes, water fountain in the weight room, elementary scoreboards, breakaway banner for football, new gym floor at the high school, diner remodel, soccer scoreboard, record boards, indoor batting cage, CCS flag, golf team uniforms, digital camera and recorder, golf bags, pretzel machine, tent for track team, nacho cheese machine, track team sweatshirts, hot dog roller, cheerleading uniforms, $500 match to the Lauren Hill Foundation, cheerleading posters, volleyball team mission trip to Puerto Rico, baseball warmup pullovers...
- Attend athletic boosters' monthly meetings
- Run gate at a home game
- Work in The Cougar Cave
- Run concessions at a home game
- Help with the Annual Booster Run/Walk
- Help with the Annual Booster Bash
- Help with various fundraising events
- Be a “team parent”
- Help a coach
- Keep stats
- And MUCH more!
How do I get involved?
- Attend monthly Booster meetings – We meet on the last Wednesday of every month in the JH/SH campus Conference Room at 6:00 p.m.
- Support the boosters by volunteering of your time in one of the ways listed above.
- Support the boosters financially by purchasing an Athletic pass for you or your family to all home games. Forms are available on the website.
- Be a member of the Athletic Booster Board.
If interested, please contact Julie Reutener in the Athletic Department.
(PDF of purchase form and available packages)
Please see the Athletics Department Website for complete information about all-things-athletic!