Cincinnati Christian Schools has a rich history of hosting international students as part of our educational community. Those individuals wishing to enroll need to be aware of the following guidelines:
- Students applying to Cincinnati Christian Schools must be ready to enter 7th to 11th Grades.
- Students must be Christians and attend church regularly.
- An online English as a Second Language course may be required and the cost will be covered by the student’s family.
- International students will only live with the relative/guardian or host family the school agreed to upon acceptance.
- All students must have a TB (tuberculosis) test 30 days prior to arrival in the United States and provide documentation prior to starting school.
- Re-enrollment for international students will be re-evaluated every year.
- Cincinnati Christian Schools does not offer tuition assistance for international students.
- International students are not eligible to participate in extracurricular sports due to Ohio High School Athletic Association rules.
- In order to graduate from Cincinnati Christian Schools, all international students must earn at least 18 points on the seven EOC tests or CCS approved State Alternative test, in addition to meeting all required CCS coursework to be eligible to receive a diploma.
Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) 8 CFR 214.3(j)
(j) Advertising . In any advertisement, catalogue, brochure, pamphlet, literature, or other material hereafter printed or reprinted by or for an approved school, any statement which may appear in such material concerning approval for attendance by nonimmigrant students shall be limited solely to the following: This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students.
More information on the application process is available in the following locations: