Cincinnati Christian Schools (CCS) Employment Opportunities
CCS invites you to apply for one of the following positions for the 2019-2020 school year. Candidates must be skilled and certified in their subject or area of service, as well as have an authentic and genuine faith in Christ. Experience in Christian education is preferred, as CCS seeks to integrate God’s truth into every facet and aspect of what we do.
Qualified candidates will have the capacity to build strong relationships with parents, students, and colleagues, as we desire to be living examples of our school’s mission - to partner with parents as we train, equip, and disciple our students to follow Christ and impact the culture in which we live.
Benefits Package for Full-Time Employees
- Medical, dental, life and long-term disability insurance
- Professional-development, sick, and personal days
- Tuition discount for students who attend CCS
- Tuition assistance for graduate studies
Below is a listing of current employment opportunities at Cincinnati Christian Schools. Please check back periodically for updated postings.
Kindergarten Teacher (10-month salaried position)
Elementary and Junior High Spanish Teacher (10-month salaried position)
Junior/Senior High Faculty
High School History Teacher (10-month salaried position)
High School Biology/Science Teacher (10-month salaried position)
Executive Administrative Assistant at JH/SH Campus (11-month hourly position)
Full-time (40hrs/ week)
Elementary IT Helpdesk (12-month hourly position)
Boys and girls head varsity track coach position open for the 2019-2020 season
Boys and girls assistant cross-country coach position open for the 2019 - 2020 season
Girls junior high head volleyball coach position open for the 2019-2020 season
Girls varsity basketball assistant coach
- Important: Must possess a current OHSAA pupil activity permit and must be certified in first aid, CPR, and concussion protocol through the NFHS.
- Please apply here. Please also complete Coaching Addendum.
- Athletic Department References:
- A Pastoral Reference and Athletic/Coaching Director Evaluation must be completed. The Pastoral Reference form should be completed by your pastor and the Professional Evaluation by a current or former employer.
- Please also send a third letter of character reference from a personal friend. The letter should be mailed to Mr. Steve Gillens, Cincinnati Christian Schools, 7474 Morris Rd., Fairfield, OH 45011.
Additional Employment Details
Thank you for your interest in employment with Cincinnati Christian Schools. The faculty and staff of CCS are not only a community of fellow educators, but also a community of Christians. Please read through the following sections of information and instructions to learn more about pursuing a career with us!
Cincinnati Christian Schools will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender or ethnic/national origin in the hiring of personnel in any position certified or non-certified.
Any and all individuals seeking candidacy for employment with Cincinnati Christian Schools, whether it is for teaching, coaching, or as an administrative assistant, must first complete a General Employment Application. This form provides us with a broad array of information including your contact information, education, experience, spiritual background, criminal history, and more. Two other forms are to be completed by others: a Staff Employment Referral Pastoral Reference Form and a Professional Evaluation and are found below.
The Foundational Truths and Strategic Vision booklets referenced in the application may be found here.
Background Check Policies