Summer Camp and Open Gym
Welcome to the beginning of '16-'17 season! We are starting player development, open gyms, weight training, and gathering attendance for summer camps.
We highly encourage you to join/attend the following functions if you are not playing a spring sport:
- Strength and Conditioning - held Monday, Wednesday, and Friday typically from 3:15-5:00 p.m. This is free and completed by Coach K.
- Player Development with Senior High coaches will be 2 sessions on Mondays and Thursdays at 6:30-7:30 and 7:30-8:30 for 4 players.
- Open Gyms (location JH/SH Gym) - Senior High is 7-8:30 on Wednesday nights. 1st-8th grades, 6:00-7:30 p.m. (Incoming 9th graders for fall 2017 season, please attend senior high sessions.)
2016 CCS Youth Summer Basketball Camp Info
- Open to incoming BOYS and GIRLS, 1st through 9th graders.
- Hosted by Coach Carl Woods and the CCS Boys' Basketball Program.
- Cost is $70/camper.
- There is a multi-camper discount. Each camper will receive a ball and t-shirt!
- Camp dates and times: Monday, June 6th through Friday, June 10th, 9:00 a.m. to noon
- Registration for camp is open through Monday, June 6th. (This is changed/updated information.) Information needed: child's name, grade, t-shirt size. Registration forms are available through the CCS Athletic Office.
- Camp location: Cincinnati Christian Schools, Junior/Senior High Campus, 7474 Morris Road, Fairfield Township, Ohio 45011
- Checks payable to Cincinnati Christian Schools.
- Contact Coach Woods.
Contact: Coach Woods (Carl Woods, Assistant Athletic Director/Head Varsity Boys Basketball Coach)
Cell: (513) 319-5771
Send an Email
Winter Elementary League
This league will replace the CYO League in which CCS usually participates.