Prospective families interested in applying for admission to Cincinnati Christian Schools must follow these steps. Please be sure to read below for more detailed information regarding our Cougar Cubs Preschool and Kindergarten.
International students interested in applying for enrollment should first visit here: International Students.
Please see the "Forms" tab to the left to print the appropriate documents.
Step 1: Complete and/or gather the following items:
- Application (one per student)
- Student Application (7th-12th grades)
- A copy of the student’s birth certificate
- A copy of the student’s recent report card (1st-12th grades)
- Pastoral Reference. (One per family. This form may be mailed to us by your church.)
- Non-refundable application fee (Please make checks payable to Cincinnati Christian Schools.)
- Completed Records Request Form (For 1st-12th grades, we submit to previous school upon acceptance.)
Return all of the above to: Office of Admissions, 7474 Morris Road, Fairfield, Ohio 45011
Step 2: An Admissions Test will be administered to all students in Kindergarten-12th grade
- The Administrative Assistant to the Elementary Campus Principal will call to schedule testing for all Kindergarten through 6th grade students. Kindergarten testing is held on one Saturday in April and May and as needed the rest of the year.
- The Junior/Senior High Campus Admissions Department will contact you to schedule testing for all 7th through 12th grade students. Results of the test and other academic criteria will be evaluated to determine the student’s eligibility for acceptance.
Step 3: Interview
- Preschool through 6th grade: You will be contacted to schedule your interview with Mrs. Donna Hempelmann, Elementary Campus Principal. The interview is with parents only.
- 7th through 12th grades: You will be contacted to schedule a family interview with Mrs. Kim Stone, Junior/Senior High Campus Principal. The interview is with parents and the prospective student(s). The purpose of the interview is to discuss expectations regarding conduct, academics, and spiritual life at Cincinnati Christian Schools.
Step 4: Acceptance
- You will receive a letter of acceptance from the Admissions Office.
- Complete the Tuition Payment Preference Form and send it to the Business Office.
- Junior/Senior High Students – Once accepted, the student will receive scheduling information from the Guidance Counselor.
- Contact your local school district to schedule transportation, if necessary.
Kindergarten Enrollment Requirements
- Prospective Kindergarten students must be 5 years old by September 1st.
- All prospective Kindergarten students will be administered the “KDI” (Kindergarten Diagnostic Instrument).
- Should this test indicate that a prospective Kindergarten student requires further development, the testing official may recommend enrolling in the Transitional Kindergarten program.
PreSchool and Transitional Kindergarten Enrollment Requirements
- No testing is necessary for admittance into the PreSchool or Transitional Kindergarten classes.
- Preschool children must be 3 or 4 years old by September 1st and toilet trained.
- Transitional Kindergarten children must be 4 or 5 by September 1st.