Thank you for your interest in employment with Cincinnati Christian Schools. The faculty and staff of CCS are not only a community of fellow educators, but also a community of Christians. Please read through the following sections of information and instructions to learn more about pursuing a career with us!
Cincinnati Christian Schools will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender or ethnic/national origin in the hiring of personnel in any position certified or non-certified.
Any and all individuals seeking candidacy for employment with Cincinnati Christian Schools, whether it is for teaching, coaching, or as an administrative assistant, must first complete a General Employment Application. This form provides us with a broad array of information including your contact information, education, experience, spiritual background, criminal history, and more. Two other forms are to be completed by others: a Staff Employment Referral Pastoral Reference Form and a Professional Evaluation and are found below.
Background Check Policies
Below is a listing of current employment opportunities at Cincinnati Christian Schools. Please check back periodically for updated postings.
- Part-time Speech Pathologist
Junior/Senior High Campus
No current employment opportunities. Please check back on a regular basis.
Field Event Coach
Junior High Track Coach
- Important: Must possess a current OHSAA pupil activity permit and must be certified in first aid, CPR, and concussion protocol through the NFHS.
- Please apply here. Please also complete Coaching Addendum.
- Athletic Department References:
- A Pastoral Reference and Athletic/Coaching Director Evaluation must be completed. The Pastoral Reference form should be completed by your pastor and the Professional Evaluation by a current or former employer.
- Please also send a third letter of character reference from a personal friend. The letter should be mailed to Mr. Steve Gillens, Cincinnati Christian Schools, 7474 Morris Rd., Fairfield, OH 45011.