(Data Summary - information relating to GPA calculations, graduations requirements, standardized test averages, etc.)
CCS Profile - Facts
Cincinnati Christian Schools, Inc.
Protestant, non-denominational, independent Christian school system. CCS is an independent non-profit 501 (c) (3) corporation fully licensed in the State of Ohio.
Cincinnati Christian Schools, partnering with Christian families, provides a Bible-centered, 21st Century quality educational program to equip, train and disciple students to follow Christ and impact culture.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons-Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Christ; His virgin birth; His sinless life; His miracles; His vicarious and atoning death; His resurrection; His ascension to the right hand of the Father; and His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that lost and sinful man is saved by the grace of God, justified by faith in the shed blood of Christ, and regenerated by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the resurrection of the saved and the lost; they who are saved unto eternal life, and they who are lost unto eternal damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the creation of man by the direct act of God as recorded in the Book of Genesis.
Blue and White